When you are using the internet at school or at home it is very important that you stay safe. Online Safety, also known as E-Safety, is a vital part of education for your child. As uses of technology and the internet increase, keeping your child safe online is more important than ever. We understand that the size of this task is growing so it is it’s just as important that your child also knows how to respond to online dangers, we try to do this by empowering our children to make the right decisions when interacting with the online world.
Online Safety Poster Downloads
We have provided links below to some information and posters about the ways you can ensure your child is practising online safety. We also hope this will be a starting point for you to talk to your children about the need to keep safe online and that they will feel they can tell you about anything that worries them.
- Young people – Childnet
- Digizen – Kids
- Childnet – Childnet
- Thinkuknow – home
- Jessie Friends videos (thinkuknow.co.uk)
- Online safety | NSPCC
- Parental controls offered by your home internet provider | Safer Internet Centre
- Parents’ Guide to Technology | Safer Internet Centre
- Internet safety advice and information | Internet Matters
- Know IT All Resources – Childnet
- Online gaming (childnet.com)
- Digital wellbeing – Childnet
- ESRB (Entertainment Software Ratings Board)